Technology is your passion? If a device does not run, you do not rest until it is up and running again? With an apprenticeship as an information electronics technician you are counting on a job with a future!
INFORMATION ELECTRONICS TECHNICIANS
are the backbone of our technology-driven society. You install, maintain and repair technical equipment for video, audio and data technology. You are as much a tinkerer as a consultant and help colleagues and customers in making hardware and software work seamlessly. In case of emergency you are always on spot when systems suddenly go on strike. You are the one that people trust in to finding the right solution quickly. In addition, you are communicative and convincing, so that you can not only repair and maintain technology, but also sell it.
With an apprenticeship at iesy you start into a successful future together with us! We offer you interesting and varied tasks in a dynamically growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
iesy serves as a systems supplier for embedded computing. Since 1966, we support customers at all levels from development to mass production of electronic systems. Driven by our passion for technology and an experienced team in the areas of software and hardware development, procurement, manufacturing and equipment testing iesy is an ideal OEM and outsourcing partner for development, series production, customization and maintenance of electronic products.
Whether for telephone systems, monitors or entertainment electronics, information electronics technicians provide their customers with competent support, from advice to installation of devices and during the entire service lifecycle. You will not only help selling the devices, but also install, maintain and repair them.
TASKS & ACTIVITIES:
- read and apply technical documentations
- planning and organization of work, evaluation of work results, quality management
- consult and support customers
- user training
- sales and business process
- operation and administration of data processing equipment, data protection
- design of information and communication systems
- install infrastructure
- check the safety measures
- install system components and networks
- installing application software, as well as programming and testing
- installation of equipment and commissioning of systems
- performing service works
- write manuals and documentation
- analyze errors, repair devices and systems
In addition, you will get to know different departments at iesy.
The training period is 3.5 years.
Is that you?
If so please send us your detailled CV as an online application to firstname.lastname@example.org.