Computers and technology are your favourite hobbies? Are you the one who as already solved a computer problem while others are still desperate? Then this apprenticeship is just the right thing for you!
IT SPECIALISTS FOR SYSTEM INTEGRATION
are hardware and software specialists with problem-solving super powers. You support colleagues and customers in finding better IT solutions - be it through training, consulting or in projects. Only experts like you can breathe life into our hardware projects and create added value for our customers.
With an apprenticeship at iesy you start into a successful future together with us! We offer you interesting and diverse tasks in a dynamically growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
We support other companies in all steps from development to series production of electronic systems. With a passion for technology, we develop perfectly coordinated software and hardware solutions with a team of around 40 colleagues at the Meinerzhagen site. We have been very successful in this area for over 50 years.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- You have successfully completed school and ideally have a good technical college entrance qualification or general university entrance qualification.
- You are fit in German, English and best also in mathematics.
- You are enthusiastic about new technologies and enjoy hardware, networks and software.
- You have already gained initial experience with computers and networking either privately or during an internship or holiday job and/or are the first point of contact for your circle of acquaintances when it comes to solving computer problems.
- You are open-minded, communicative, responsible and conscientious.
- You are a team player with enthusiasm, self-motivation and willingness to learn.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A secure training position in a modern and fast-growing company with exciting tasks.
- A well-founded and varied training with great colleagues and a lot of know-how from which you profit.
- Comprehensive support throughout the entire training period by a comprehensive trainer as well as permanent contact persons in the specialist departments.
- A lot of fun, helpful colleagues and great career prospects after your training.
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
During your three-year training you will work in various departments and learn everything you need to know about hardware and software as an IT specialist for system integration. You will get your own projects, where you will be supported by experienced staff.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then please send us your complete and meaningful CV as an online application to firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you still have any questions, please contact Katrin Schmitz directly by phone or e-mail.