FPGA-Design is your passion? So is ours. We serve as a systems supplier for embedded computing and have been very successfully supporting customers since 1966 in all steps from development to series production of electronic systems. Become part of our team of currently around 40 employees at Meinerzhagen and start a successful future together with us! We offer you interesting and varied tasks in a dynamically growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
Embedded Hardware developer for Board-/FPGA-Design
We offer you interesting and varied tasks in a field of activity characterised by personal responsibility and determination as well as a secure job in a dynamically growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
- Creation of concept, design and test specifications
- Implementation of the circuit development
- PCB layout support
- Support for diagnosis and troubleshooting of assemblies developed in-house
- Support and execution of verification and validation tasks as well as internal design reviews in a development team
- Dcumentation generation
- Completed studies in the field of electronics or comparable training
- Profound knowledge in the development of digital circuits, also desirable in the analog field
- Experience in the practical application of hardware development tools (PCB layout, simulation, etc.)
- Ability to grasp things quickly
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Varying and challenging tasks
- Expect the dynamics of a successfully growing and innovative business model as well as the security of a family business well established for more than 50 years along with short decision paths.
- You will experience a corporate culture that is characterized by openness, personal esteem and a spirit of partnership and trusting interaction where the focus is on the individual
Is that you?
If so please send us your CV with a detailed description of your professional career and your main activities stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary as an online application to email@example.com.