In order to increase our growth and expand our business activities, we are looking for a technophilic and dedicated teamplayer as
Hardware Developer for Embedded Computing
We offer interesting tasks of a wide variety in an environment of autonomy and determination in a dynamic growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
- PCB design for baseboards and I/O boards for x86/RISC platforms, mostly customer-specific
- concept & support
- circuit development
- circuit board layout and test
- generation of parts lists and component libraries
- support for design-in of FPGAs & microcontrollers including their programming
- support for diagnosis and troubleshooting of self-developed assemblies
- accompanying project monitoring and control
- direct communication to end customers, suppliers and service providers
- experience with the development of analogue and digital technology
- in-depth knowledge of PC (x86) hardware (at least desirable)
- experience with high-performance hardware development tools, e.g. with "Altium Designer" (formerly Protel)
- quick mind
- structured and independent worker
- flexibility and performance
- friendly appearance
- strong team and communication skills
- fluent, both in German and English
- work experience desirable
- Varying and challenging tasks
- Expect the dynamics of a successfully growing and innovative business model as well as the security of a family business well established for more than 50 years along with short decision paths.
- You will experience a corporate culture that is characterized by openness, personal esteem and a spirit of partnership and trusting interaction where the focus is on the individual.
Is that you?
If so please send us your CV with a detailed description of your professional career and your main activities stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary as an online application to firstname.lastname@example.org.