In order to increase our growth and expand our business activities, we are looking for a versatile and committed personality. Start at the next possible date an
Apprenticeship as IT specialist for system integration
Start into a successful future - together with us! We offer interesting tasks of a wide variety in an environment of autonomy and determination in a dynamic growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
iesy serves as a systems supplier for embedded computing. Since 1966, we support customers at all levels from development to mass production of electronic systems. Driven by our passion for technology and an experienced team in the areas of software and hardware development, procurement, manufacturing and equipment testing iesy is an ideal OEM and outsourcing partner for development, series production, customization and maintenance of electronic products.
IT specialists for system integration realize customer-specific information and communication solutions. They bring together hardware and software components and create complex systems. Further to this they support, advise and train users in software and hardware. As a problem solver, IT specialists for system integration are always on hand when IT problems occur (company or customers).
TASKS & ACTIVITIES:
- Plan and configure IT systems.
- Establishment and administration of system solutions in the company and at the customer.
- Systematic analysis and diagnosis of errors and faults in IT systems.
- Advising users on the use of hardware and software.
- Creation of system documentation.
- Planning and conducting of trainings and workshops.
- Team-, process- and project-oriented work using current information, communication and media techniques.
- Communication skills, cooperation, facilitation, presentation, problem solving and decision making.
During your training, you will go through various departments at iesy, where you will be taught all the relevant activities related to hardware and software that are part of the profession of IT specialist in system integration.
The training period is 3 years.
Is that you?
If so please send us your detailled CV as an online application to firstname.lastname@example.org.