Would you like to take a look behind the scenes of an industrial company? Are you interested in how products are created and would like to know how purchasing, sales, warehousing and other processes work? Then a commercail internship is a good starting point.
ensure the smooth handling of all commercial processes from order to delivery. During your internship you will get to know the different departments and get a first insight into purchasing, sales, marketing and inventory management. You are a talented organizer, a talented salesman or a bright mind when it comes to numbers? Or are you everything in one and the born all-rounder? All this and much more you can find out during your commercial internship.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
We support other companies across all steps from development to series production of electronic systems. With a passion for technology, we develop perfectly orchestrated software and hardware solutions with a team of around 40 colleagues at the Meinerzhagen headquarter. We have been very successful in this area for over 50 years.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You are fit in German and English and have already worked with office software.
- You are open-minded, communicative, responsible and conscientious.
- You are a team player with enthusiasm, self-motivation and willingness to learn.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An interesting internship in a modern and fast-growing company with exciting tasks.
- Great colleagues who explain a lot to you and whose know-how you benefit from.
- Comprehensive support during the internship as well as permanent contact persons in the respective departments.
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
If you successfully complete your internship with us, there is the chance that you qualify for an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk. This brings you even closer to your professional goals and you can deepen your first impressions over three years.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then please send us your complete and meaningful CV as an online application to email@example.com. And if you still have any questions, please contact Katrin Schmitz directly by phone or email.