Computers and technology are your favourite hobbies? Are you the one who as already solved a computer problem while others are still desperate? Then this internship is just the right thing for you!
are hardware and software specialists with super powers in problem solving. During your internship you will be involved when hardware and software are installed, maintained and repaired on computers and servers. In addition, you get to know modern tools and techniques and gain first insights into software development and support.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
We support other companies across all steps from development to series production of electronic systems. With a passion for technology, we develop perfectly orchestrated software and hardware solutions with a team of around 40 colleagues at the Meinerzhagen headquarter. We have been very successful in this area for over 50 years.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- You are fit in German and English and best also in mathematics.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and enjoy software and hardware.
- You are open-minded, communicative, responsible and conscientious.
- You are a team player with enthusiasm, self-motivation and willingness to learn.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An interesting internship in a modern and fast-growing company with exciting tasks.
- Great colleagues who explain a lot to you and whose know-how you benefit from.
- Comprehensive support during the internship as well as permanent contact persons in the specialist departments.
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
If you successfully complete your internship with us, there is the possibility that you qualify for an apprenticeship as an IT specialist in system integration. This brings you even closer to your professional goals and you can deepen your first impressions over three years.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then please send us your complete and meaningful application documents as an online application to firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you still have any questions, please contact Katrin Schmitz directly by phone or email.