Technology is your passion? You are interested in how hardware works and want to handle your own soldering iron and measuring device? Then a technical internship is a good starting point.
INFORMATION ELECTRONICS TECHNICIANS
are the backbone of our technology-driven society. Throughout your internship you will assist in installing, maintaining and reparing technical equipment. In addition, you get to know modern tools and techniques and gain first insights insight into hardware development, testing technology and production.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
We support other companies across all steps from development to series production of electronic systems. With a passion for technology, we develop perfectly orchestrated software and hardware solutions with a team of around 40 colleagues at the Meinerzhagen headquarter. We have been very successful in this area for over 50 years.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You are fit in German and English and best also in mathematics.
- You are enthusiastic about technology as well as hardware and software.
- You have already gained initial experience with the repair of technology either privately or through an internship or holiday job.
- You are open-minded, communicative, responsible and conscientious.
- You are a team player with enthusiasm, self-motivation and willingness to learn.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An interesting internship in a modern and fast-growing company with exciting tasks.
- Great colleagues who explain a lot to you and whose know-how you benefit from.
- Comprehensive support during the internship as well as permanent contact persons in the respective departments.
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
If you successfully complete your internship with us, there is the chance that you qualify for an apprenticeship as information electronics technician. This brings you even closer to your professional goals and you can deepen your first impressions over three and a half years.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then please send us your complete and meaningful CV as an online application to firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you still have any questions, please contact Katrin Schmitz directly by phone or email.