Are schematics your passion? So is ours. We serve as a systems supplier for embedded computing and have been very successfully supporting customers since 1966 in all steps from development to series production of electronic systems. Become part of our team of currently around 40 employees at Meinerzhagen and start a successful future together with us! We offer you interesting and varied tasks in a dynamically growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
Circuit Designer for Embedded Systems
We offer you a wide range of possibilities and tasks in a field of activity characterised by personal responsibility and determination. You will get a secure job in a dynamically growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere..
- development of circuit diagrams and layouts for electronic assemblies
- specification, development and documentation of digital and analog circuits
- creation and simulation of circuit diagrams for design and series production
- support and execution of verification and validation tasks as well as internal design reviews in a development team
- degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering or electronics or comparable training
- good knowledge in digital and analog circuit technology as well as in handling microcontrollers
- experience in handling common hardware tools as well as circuit diagram and layout development
- quick mind
- good knowledge of German and English
- You will be given diverse and challenging tasks.
- Expect the dynamics of a successfully growing and innovative business model as well as the security of a family business well established for more than 50 years along with short decision paths.
- You will experience a corporate culture that is characterized by openness, personal esteem and a spirit of partnership and trusting interaction where the focus is on the individual.
Is that you?
If so please send us your CV with a detailed description of your professional career and your main activities stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary as an online application to email@example.com.