You are passionate about technology? We too. We are a systems supplier for embedded computing and have been supporting customers across all steps of electronics production, starting from development, since 1966. Become part of our team of around 40 employees at our headquarter in Meinerzhagen and start into a successful future together with us! We offer you interesting and diverse tasks in a dynamically growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
Hardware developer for embedded electronics
We offer you a wide range of possibilities and tasks in a field of activity characterised by personal responsibility and determination. You will get a secure job in a dynamically growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere..
- circuit development / PCB design for mainboards and I/O boards for x86 / ARM platforms, mostly customer-specific
- create and manage component libraries
- support for diagnosis and troubleshooting of assemblies which have been developed in-house
- support and execution of verification and validation tasks as well as internal design reviews in a development team
- experience in the development of analogue and digital technology
- completed studies in the field of electronics
- experience with powerful hardware development tools, e.g. Altium Designer
- quick mind
- structured and independent way of working
- flexibility and willingness to perform
- driving licence B for cars
- friendly appearance
- strong team and communication skills
- good knowledge of German and English
- at least four years of professional experience
- You will be given diverse and challenging tasks.
- Expect the dynamics of a successfully growing and innovative business model as well as the security of a family business well established for more than 50 years along with short decision paths.
- You will experience a corporate culture that is characterized by openness, personal esteem and a spirit of partnership and trusting interaction where the focus is on the individual.
Is that you?
If so please send us your CV with a detailed description of your professional career and your main activities stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary as an online application to email@example.com.