Do you like recruiting as well as developing personnel? Then help us grow – together with you! We are a systems supplier for embedded computing and have been supporting customers across all steps of electronics production, starting from development, since 1966. Become part of our team of around 40 employees at our headquarter in Meinerzhagen and start into a successful future together with us!
We offer you a wide range of possibilities and tasks in a field of activity characterised by personal responsibility and determination. You will get a secure job in a dynamically growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
- Responsibility for the entire recruiting process, from requirements analysis to onboarding
- All tasks of personnel development (employee interviews, consulting executives, planning measures, etc.)
- Development of creative personnel marketing ideas and campaigns in coordination with our marketing team
- Active sourcing with the goal of identifying and contacting suitable talents
- Administrative and labour law tasks (employee support)
- Network building and maintenance as well as participating in relevant trade fairs, events, etc.
- Successfully completed university studies with (business) psychological background or comparable training
- At least 2 years professional experience in HR
- Good knowledge of labour and social law
- Empathy, strong communication skills and powers of persuasion
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Self-confident and sympathetic appearance
Ideally, you are an HR all-rounder with experience in new work and digitisation with a hands-on mentality and the desire to strive for highest quality.
- You will be given diverse and challenging tasks.
- Expect the dynamics of a successfully growing and innovative business model as well as the security of a family business well established for more than 50 years along with short decision paths.
- You will experience a corporate culture that is characterized by openness, personal esteem and a spirit of partnership and trusting interaction where the focus is on the individual.
Is that you?
If so please send us your CV with a detailed description of your professional career and your main activities stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary as an online application to email@example.com.