In order to further grow our company and expand our business activities, we are looking for experienced
Production Staff for electronic modules
to support our production team.
We offer interesting tasks of a wide variety and encourage our staff to work independently and with a sense of purpose. You will find a company of dynamic growth and a pleasant, team-oriented working spirit.
Processing of manufacturing tasks Which includes:
- Reading circuit and assembly diagrams
- Hand soldering of THT components, ideally knowledge in the processing of SMD components (leaded & lead-free)
- Manufacture of test cables and their equipment
- Mechanical design of industrial housing
- Completed apprenticeship in the electronics sector
- Experience in apparatus engineering and /or assembly
- Interest in current x86 and ARM platforms
You are independent, committed, goal-oriented and well-structured in your approach, have quality-awareness and are able to think beyond your discipline. You also share our team spirit.
- You will be entrusted with diversified and challenging tasks
- You can benefit from the dynamics of a successfully growing and innovative business model combined with the security of a family business well established for more than 50 years along with short chains of command.
- You will find a corporate culture that is characterized by openness, appreciation of each staff member, partnership spirit and mutual trust. Our focus is on the individual.
Are you interested?
If so, please send us your CV in an online application along with a detailed description of your professional career and your main activities, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Address it to firstname.lastname@example.org.