In order to increase our growth and expand our business activities, we are looking for a dedicated, winning personality with persuasive skills as
We offer interesting tasks of a wide variety in an environment of autonomy and determination in a dynamic growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
- You are looking for challenges in attracting new customers.
- You have fun at working independently and responsibly.
- You are passionate about intenseley working as a sales-person.
- You enjoy dealing with people in a personal and trusting way as well as establishing long-lasting relationships.
- Your aim is to continuously develop yourself.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- Active customer acquisition
- Independent organization of customer meetings and visits
- Establishing and developing business relationships with customers from various industries
- Conducting product and company presentations
- Analysis of requirements and resulting technical product consulting
- Preparation of customer-specific tenders and solutions in collaboration with the development team
- Quoting and tracking
- Steering, supervision and monitoring of projects
- Participation in sales and marketing activities
- Exhibition support at home and abroad
- Reporting to Sales Director & Management
- Relevant professional experience in sales of technical products or products requiring explanation
- Good technical understanding and comprehension, preferably with engineering expertise (studies, work, apprenticeship, etc.)
- Good German and English, spoken and written
- Sound knowledge of MS Office programs
- Independent, goal-oriented approach and excellent organizational skills
- Confident and convincing manner when dealing with customers
- High motivation, resilience, commitment, flexibility as well as team spirit
- Willingness to travel in the DACH region as well as internationally (in exceptions)
- Varying and challenging tasks
- Expect the dynamics of a successfully growing and innovative business model as well as the security of a family business well established for more than 50 years along with short decision paths.
- You will experience a corporate culture that is characterized by openness, personal esteem and a spirit of partnership and trusting interaction where the focus is on the individual.
Is that you?
If so please send us your CV with a detailed description of your professional career and your main activities stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary as an online application to firstname.lastname@example.org.