In order to increase our growth and expand our business activities we are looking for a highly communicative and business fluent personality as
We offer interesting tasks of a wide variety in an environment of autonomy and determination in a dynamic growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
- Negotiations with our suppliers
- Inquiry of all necessary materials in close cooperation with the development and construction department
- Procurement of all necessary materials for processing our orders
- Ensuring on-time delivery of components as well as cost-efficiency and quality
- Maintenance of master data (suppliers, materials, disposition parameters, purchasing conditions)
- Active support in the field of warehouse, logistics and dispatch
- External trade, duty and import
- Completed commercial or technical training
- Experiences in procurement
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge in the procurement of electronic components
- Confident handling of ERP systems and MS-Office
- English knowledge, both spoken and written
- Business understanding
- Friendly and confident appearance coupled with social competence
- Driving licence B car/van
- Varying and challenging tasks
- Expect the dynamics of a successfully growing and innovative business model as well as the security of a family business well established for more than 50 years along with short decision paths.
- You will experience a corporate culture that is characterized by openness, personal esteem and a spirit of partnership and trusting interaction where the focus is on the individual.
Is that you?
If so please send us your CV with a detailed description of your professional career and your main activities stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary as an online application to firstname.lastname@example.org.