In order to further grow our company and expand our business activities, we are looking for a
with high commitment and an affinity to technologies.
We offer interesting tasks of a wide variety and encourage our staff to work independently and with a sense of purpose. You will find a company of dynamic growth and a pleasant, team-oriented working spirit.
- Assisting with or handling of verification and validation tasks as well as internal design reviews in a development team
- Preparation of documentation and test reports in coordination with the development department
- Technical support for hardware and software
- Derivation of test cases from internal and external requirements as well as automation of test cases
- Fault management for all deviations in consultation with the development department
- Completed training as an engineer specialized in energy, communication, data processing or similar technologies
- Working experience in the testing of electronic components or in electronics development
- Personal interest in current x86 and ARM platforms as well as microcontrollers
- Good subject-related English skills
- Driving license B Passenger car / minibus
- You are independent, committed, goal-oriented and well-structured in your approach, have quality-awareness and are able to think beyond your discipline. You also share our team spirit.
- You will be entrusted with diversified and challenging tasks
- You can benefit from the dynamics of a successfully growing and innovative business model combined with the security of a family business well established for more than 50 years along with short chains of command.
- You will find a corporate culture that is characterized by openness, appreciation of each staff member, partnership spirit and mutual trust. Our focus is on the individual.
Are you interested?
If so, please send us your CV in an online application along with a detailed description of your professional career and your main activities, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Address it to firstname.lastname@example.org.