Are multilayer PCB's your passion? So is ours. We serve as a systems supplier for embedded computing and have been very successfully supporting customers since 1966 in all steps from development to series production of electronic systems. Become part of our team of currently around 40 employees at Meinerzhagen and start a successful future together with us! We offer you interesting and varied tasks in a dynamically growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
PCB Layouter for Embedded Systems
We offer you interesting and varied tasks in a field of activity characterised by personal responsibility and determination as well as a secure job in a dynamically growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
- Creation of PCB and design specifications
- Development of sophisticated multilayer PCBs for prototypes and series production
- Creation and documentation of PCB layouts, circuit diagrams, component libraries and production data
- Support and execution of verification and validation tasks as well as internal design reviews in a development team
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable training
- Good knowledge of Altium Designer or similar PCB tool
- Experience in EMV-compliant PCB design
- Ability to grasp things quickly
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Varying and challenging tasks
- Expect the dynamics of a successfully growing and innovative business model as well as the security of a family business well established for more than 50 years along with short decision paths.
- You will experience a corporate culture that is characterized by openness, personal esteem and a spirit of partnership and trusting interaction where the focus is on the individual.
Is that you?
If so please send us your CV with a detailed description of your professional career and your main activities stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary as an online application to firstname.lastname@example.org.