In order to increase our growth and expand our business activities, we are looking for an experienced
Production staff for electronic modules
to support our production team.
We offer interesting tasks of a wide variety in an environment of autonomy and determination in a dynamic growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
Processing of manufacturing tasks. Which includes:
- Reading circuit diagrams and assembly plans
- Hand soldering of THT components, ideally knowledge in the processing of SMD components (leaded & lead-free)
- Manufacture of test cables and equipment
- Mechanical design of industrial enclosures
- Completed apprenticeship in electronics sector
- Experience in apparatus engineering and /or assembly
- Interest in current x86- and ARM-platforms
An independent, committed, goal-oriented and well-structured approach, as well as an interdisciplinary and quality-conscious mindset and being a teamplayer, complete your profile.
- Varying and challenging tasks
- Expect the dynamics of a successfully growing and innovative business model as well as the security of a family business well established for more than 50 years along with short decision paths.
- You will experience a corporate culture that is characterized by openness, personal esteem and a spirit of partnership and trusting interaction where the focus is on the individual.
Is that you?
If so please send us your CV with a detailed description of your professional career and your main activities stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary as an online application to email@example.com.