In order to increase our growth and expand our business activities, we are looking for a technically versed and engaged personality as
Softwaredeveloper Embedded Systems
We offer interesting tasks of a wide variety in an environment of autonomy and determination in a dynamic growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
- Creation of requirements, specifications, functional architectures and software design
- Hardware-related development and maintenance of safety-critical software in C / C ++ / C#
- Implementation of module and integration tests and subsequent documentation of the results
- Integration and commissioning of software and software modules
- Implementation of software builds for embedded platforms (Windows Embedded, Linux)
- Tool and framework selection for realisation
- Validation of new and innovative approaches
- New and further development of applications based on current web technologies
- Collaboration in the design and concept of individual web applications
- Successfully completed studies of (technical) computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable qualification
- Relevant multi-year professional experience in the development of embedded software (C, C ++, C #) and software architectures (embedded Linux, RTOS) and IP-based communication with communication frameworks (e.g., OPC UA, RESTServices, OSGI, etc.)
- Profound PHP-knowledge, ideally object-oriented as well as practical experience with XML, JSON and MySQL
- Knowledge in TYPO3, ReactJS and Node.js is an advantage
- Experience in the programming of bus systems, communication technology, etc.
- Analytical thinking skills and good communicative skills
- Independent and structured workmanship as well as high quality awareness and team spirit
- High degree of self-initiative, commitment and goal orientation
- Safe handling of MS Office products and Git version management
- Very good German as well as good English skills in word and writing
- Sovereign and friendly appearance
- Varying and challenging tasks
- Expect the dynamics of a successfully growing and innovative business model as well as the security of a family business well established for more than 50 years along with short decision paths.
- You will experience a corporate culture that is characterized by openness, personal esteem and a spirit of partnership and trusting interaction where the focus is on the individual.
Is that you?
If so please send us your CV with a detailed description of your professional career and your main activities stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary as an online application to firstname.lastname@example.org.