In order to increase our growth and expand our business activities, we are looking for a technophilic and dedicated personality as
We offer interesting tasks of a wide variety in an environment of autonomy and determination in a dynamic growing company with a pleasant, team-oriented working atmosphere.
- Carrying out and accompanying verification and validation tasks as well as internal design reviews, as part of a development team
- Preparation of documentation and test reports in coordination with the development department
- Technical support for hard- and software
- Derivation of test cases from internal and external requirements as well as automation of test cases
- Fault management for all deviations determined in consultation with the development department
- Training as a technician specialized in energy, news, data processing or similar
- Professional experience in testing electronic assemblies or in electronics development
- Interest in current x86 and ARM platforms as well as microcontrollers
- Good subject-specific English skills
- Driving license B Passenger car / minibus
- An independent, committed, goal-oriented and well-structured approach, plus an interdisciplinary and quality-conscious mindset as well as teamwork, round off your profile.
- Varying and challenging tasks
- Expect the dynamics of a successfully growing and innovative business model as well as the security of a family business well established for more than 50 years along with short decision paths.
- You will experience a corporate culture that is characterized by openness, personal esteem and a spirit of partnership and trusting interaction where the focus is on the individual.
Is that you?
If so please send us your CV with a detailed description of your professional career and your main activities stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary as an online application to email@example.com.