Highly sophisticated mobile radar systems are in high demand for ground, naval and aerial reconnaissance missions. Precision, failure safety, high performance and quality are the four essential requirements for the kind of hardware required for these purposes. Providing embedded computing systems that are utterly compact and equipped with powerful computers, iesy helps make the world a little safer.
According to studies, the market for radar sensors is the one that is growing the fastest and the strongest. It is expected that the overall volume will reach around 15 billion euros by 2023. This growth is not only spurred by radar sensors for autonomous driving or automotive on the whole but mainly by ground and aerial radar control to protect certain areas from potential threats. Here, too, the trend is towards minification - and along with it - to more mobile, more powerful systems, often equipped with remote control and remote monitoring. iesy develops hardware components and computing platforms specifically for such applications that involve vast amounts of data and intense computing and that must be usable in adverse weather conditions. These components meet growing demands and offer the highest level of quality and reliability independent of temperature, climate or other interfering environmental influences.
- Processor: Intel® 6th Generation SOC processor
- Cooling: active / passive, without moving parts with mechanical wear
- RAM: up to 32 GB DDR4
- Flash: optionally 4 GB onboard eMMC, extensible via microSD, SATA or mSATA
- Operating System: Linux, WEC7, Win7 / Win8 / Win10
- Dimensions: app. 101.6 mm x app. 101.6 mm x app. 38.7 mm Power supply: 12 V-DC wide range with industrial connector
- Features & interfaces:
- 2 × USB 3.0 / 2.0
- 1 × mini PCI Express, half size
- 1 × mSATA slot, full-size
- 1 × Displayport
- 1 × microSD socket
- 1 × M.2 socket for SATA devices
- 4 × UART 16550 (1 × RS485 [optionally as RS422], 1 × RS232, 2 × TTL)
- Optional interfaces:
- 1 × LVDS (single/dual channel with 18/24 bit)
- 1 × HD audio
We take care of your solution, too...
All services from one single source - this is the iesy principle. We support you in every step of the way - from conceptual design, hardware and software development to production and support for applications in the field of Avionics & Defense. We’d be happy to support your project, too. Use the following form to tell us about your requirements.