It is essential that technology solutions for emergency rescues meet highest demands for reliability, performance, connectivity and battery life. iesy developed a customer specific total solution for a medical tablet based on COM Express. It is particularly rugged, energy-efficient and highly powerful and therefore ideally suited for mobile use.
iesy developed a mobile all-in-one system, particularly rugged and powerful, for specific use in emergency rescue and initial diagnosis in the ambulance. Included was also a customer-specific computing board. By using a passively cooled, sophisticated COM Express mini module, we were able to set up a portable computing unit that is highly energy-efficient yet powerful and comes in a robust casing. On top of that, it is equipped with a comprehensive range of communication modules: Ethernet, Wireless LAN, UMTS, GPS and RFID plus an onboard camera. Smart battery management ensures maximum performance and the highest level of reliability in everyday use.
- Processor: Intel® Atom™ N2600
- Prozessor rate: 2 × 1.6 GHz
- Power consumption: 3.5 W TDP
- 2nd level cache: 1 MB
- RAM: 2 sockets / up to 2 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1.066 MHz
- Chipset: Intel® NM10 Express
- Graphics controller: Intel® GMA 3600
- BIOS: AMI Aptio® UEFI firmware
- Dimensions of PCB: 210 mm × 180 mm × 18 mm
- Power supply: 9...28 V-DC wide range input with industrial connectors
- Operating system: Windows Embedded 7 (WES 7)
- Features & interfaces:
- 1 × Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T
- 10 × USB 2.0 (8 × internal, 2 × external)
- 1 × Bluetooth adapter Bluegiga WT12
- 1 × On-board camera
- 1 × mini PCI express (full size)
- 2 × UART
- 1 × microSD card socket
- 1 × LVDS interface (for 1 × 18/24bit TFT display)
- 1 × Stereo sound (Intel® High Definition Audio)
- 1 × Touch controller
- 4 × Switching inputs from CPU GPIO
- 2 × MultiLED multi-color
- I²C EEPROM, I²C temperature sensor, RTC, HW-Watchdog
We take care of your solution, too...
iesy offers full service from a single source - hardware, software and the manufacturing of healthcare applications. From adapted BIOS to custom-designed device drivers, your application is safe with us. Use the following form to tell us about your project and requirements.