Specialized automatic conveying systems on board military ships guarantee that the helicopter is safely secured to the ground and transferred to the hangar even in adverse weather conditions. The top quality computer technology provided by iesy reliably operates in all adverse weather conditions. It is highly durable and requires very little maintenance.
Naval vessels are highly complex structures equipped with a variety of electronic systems. It is an additional challenge to keep these systems operable in adverse climate and weather conditions as well as in extreme heat or cold while at the same time allowing them to run on as little maintenance as possible. High-tech is used to protect everything aboard the ship - man and technology. This is also true for the landing and securing of helicopters. In order to safely move a five ton helicopter from its hangar and back, even in heavy seas, modern marine vessels have a system similar to a rope winch which automatically recognizes a helicopter and pulls it back into position using hydraulics. The computer systems required for this are provided by iesy. For many years, iesy has been a most reliable partner in fulfilling the requirements of the military industry in terms of quality, long-time availability and performance. Electromagnetic tolerance is another requirement of the military industry. This and further military standards were integrated by iesy to provide fully assembled, all-in-one compounds with powerful and rugged embedded systems based on COM Express computing modules.
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo SL9400
- Processor rate: 2 × 1,86 GHz
- Cooling: Passive, without any movable parts that could cause wear
- RAM: DDR3 up to a max of 8 GB
- Measurements (W × D × H): 180 mm × 150 mm × 35 mm
- Power supply: 9 V ... 45 V-DC
- Temperature range: -30°C ... +75°C
- Service life and overall availability: > 10 years
- Functionality and interfaces onboard:
- 1 × CFAST socket, bootable
- 1 × Mini-PCIe socket half-size / full-size with USIM interface & SIM card holder
- 1 × S-ATA SSD/HDD slot onboard
- 1 × analog video output; VGA
- Functions and interfaces via interface card:
- 1 × 10/100/1000 Mbit Base-T Ethernet
- 2 × S-ATA
- 5 × USB 2.0
- 1 × Button cell for Real Time Clock
- 1 × Power Management Controller
- 3 × Environmental sensors onboard for temperature, humidity, pressure
- 8 × Digital output to control heating, cooling & lighting unit
We take care of your solution, too...
All services from one single source - this is the iesy principle. We support you in every step of the way - from conceptual design, hardware and software development to production and support for applications in the field of Avionics & Defense. We’d be happy to support your project, too. Use the following form to tell us about your requirements.