In a Europe-wide tender for the procurement of a monitor with extraordinary technical data, longevity as well as touch and gesture controls, iesy managed to stand out from international competition with a highly sophisticated and advanced solution. The result was a 21.5” full HD IPS monitor with impressive features.
The touch display was equipped with chemical anti-reflection coating which offers an enhanced touch-and-feel experience compared to conventional anti-reflection coating. Moreover, it provides an outstanding contrast ratio of 200:1 at a 55° angle or a ratio of 400:1 at an orthogonal angle. Additionally, the IPS monitor comes with white LED backlight in permanent operation and has an expected life span of more than 50,000 hours. With maximum luminous density of 1,500 cd/m², the display offers highest color precision while at the same time preventing the common baking effect. Thanks to fault class 0 according to EN ISO 9241-307, pixel errors are virtually eliminated. Beyond single touch with gesture control, the Projected Capacitive Touch (PCT) technology also offers a palm-rejection feature to enable users to place their palm on the screen without triggering an unintended action. According to IP54 standard, the display is splash-proof and offers further, highly appealing details. All in all, this package convinced our customer: at time of tender, through various standard tests and up until real-life deployment.
- Housing: width = 566.5 mm, height = 380 mm, depth = 62 mZ
- VESA mount: prepared for mounting a VESA 100 bracket with M5 threaded bushes, penetration depth = maximum 10 mm
- Fixing: 1 x 7.5 mm hole at the top and bottom for fixing the TID in the intended recording. Immersion depth of the fixing pins in the housing = maximum 6 mm
- Power supply
- Supply: via 12 V DC power supply unit (primary side 240V AC +/- 10%, 50 Hz +/- 10%)
- Grounding: M5 Earthing screw at the back of the housing
- Cable length: between power supply and touchmonitor = 4.5 m 12 V DC - connection: pluggable and screwable on the back side
- Power & current consumption: The power consumption incl. power supply unit is max. 35 W. The Current consumption of the display is approx. 1.7 A
- Restart behaviour: In a current/graphic signal failure, the TID automatically takes over the operation back to
- Screen diagonal: 21.53 inch / 546.86 mm
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 pixels
- Colours: 16.7 Mio
- Luminance: max. 300 cd/m²
- Contrast: 5000:1
- Response Time: 35 ms (white-black falling)
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Viewing angle: 75° without significant limitation of optical parameters
We take care of your solution, too...
The iesy product offering ranges from consulting to project management, the development of hardware and software and the series production of embedded systems for industrial applications. Looking back on our longstanding experience in this field and our strategic partnerships with leading embedded manufacturers, we support you in the development of your industry 4.0 and IoT projects. Use the following form to tell us about your project and requirements.